Saturday, April 24, 2021

Projects in Progress

This week has been rough.  I don't know what's going on, by I cannot sleep. I am operating on fumes, but I am trying to stay on top of my work. This week I was supposed to turn in three book cover roughs for a photo book and three cover roughs for an old typing style guide called "The Mac is Not a Typewriter", so 6 roughs in total. Some were better than others. I much prefer the ones I made for my photo book.  By the time I got to the "Mac" book covers, I hadn't had a good night's sleep in over a week. I think it shows! I just looked over the PDF for the "Mac" book and found a very obvious typo.  It is a rough, so I'm going to let it slide. I am so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Learning

This morning I saw that I had received incompletes for not responding to any of my classmates discussion responses, and a teacher comment sa...